- Preschool Children Exceeded Kindergarten Benchmarks Children in our Preschool Program surpassed expectations in several areas.
- Balanced & Healthy Development We focus on the whole child and teach the skills to succeed in life.
- Preschool Program Field Trips Children enjoy visiting the Calgary Zoo, Telus Science Centre and other attractions.
- Free Preschool for Daycare Children Children in our daycare and preschool program receive daily academic instruction.
- One of Calgary's Biggest Playgrounds We have a 20,000 square foot playground, and just a few minutes by foot to the Prairie Winds Park.
- Fun and Exciting Full Day Kindergarten Our experience in running ECS and Private Schools in Calgary means an excellent Kindergarten.
- Leadership Development Children in our care are confident, well-spoken and future leaders of society.
Educational Daycare, Preschool and Kindergarten Academy in Calgary
We provide world-class service, education aligned with international best practices, wholesome nutrition, and comprehensive parent communication. When a child comes on board with us, he or she will learn the valuable life skills to excel in school, evolve in healthy relationships at home and embody the value of balancing play and discipline for a life of success.
Benefits for Parents
Parents whose child graduated from our Child Care and Preschool remark how much their child excelled in Kindergarten and Grade 1 once they started school, especially in areas of healthy friendships, homework completion, physical activity and family relationships.
Benefits for Each Child
Parents want the best possible start in life for their child, and we ensure our programs set a strong foundation for future schooling and a wholesome life. A child who has attended Early Foundations stands apart as a fine example of a well-rounded student and will do well in whatever he chooses.
Our team initially offered educational support services to K-12 and post-secondary students starting in 1997. Then we served children and families of Calgary in our ECS program in 2009 followed by the establishment of an accredited private school in 2011. Early Foundations Child Care and Preschool is a natural outcome of putting into practice all we have learned over the course of 20 years and created a service that parents and children love.