Welcome to Early Foundations NE Calgary Daycare, Preschool and Child Care
1. We provide daily reading, writing, and age-appropriate development for children
2. Safe: we make zero compromises for safety
3. One of Calgary’s largest playgrounds; 20,000 square feet
4. Expert staff with a caring mindset and a service-based demeanour
Our Child Care and Preschool programs develop the child’s physical, emotional, social, cognitive, and creative dimensions
- Comprehensive reporting on individual achievement.
- Emergent curriculum forms a part of daily learning.
- Individual attention in a small-class setting.
- A nurturing and healthy environment for every child.
- Opportunities for a child to explore his or her interests.
- Teachers who are role models for every child, every day.
Early Childhood Education – Calgary’s best Preschool and Daycare programs together, in one place
Early Foundations provides education in NE Calgary Daycare, NE Preschool and Affordable Child Care Programs in a warm, stimulating and caring environment. The Calgary Preschool program focuses on the development of early literacy, numeracy, cultivation of social skills and preparing children for schooling. We focus on the principles of Early Childhood Education that combine the best practices of Child Care Education and a modified Kindergarten curriculum suitable for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers between the ages of 19 months to 6 years (school age). The Calgary Daycare and Child Care program is offered on a full-time basis for families in the communities of Saddleridge, Falconridge, Castleridge, Martindale, Taradale, Skyview, Redstone, Coral Springs, Whitehorn and more. Price Range is from $295 per month and up.